Monday 9 March 2015

Sadly Slytherin.


SADLY SLYTHERIN.


On Saturday I went to Harry Potter World as part of my birthday present, and oh it was SO GOOOOOD. Most people have probably already gone but if you haven't I can't recommend it enough. The title of this post is purely down to the fact that APPARENTLY (according to my friends) I would be in Slytherin. Some friends hey. I'm hoping it's because I'm blonde and have a tendency to speak before I think (making me look like a bit of a dickhead) more than that people genuinely think I'm evil. Awkward. My boyfriend even forced me to get a Slytherin glass from the gift shop, while he refused to get one as he won't accept that he's a Ravenclaw rather than a Gryffindor. Honestly. We can't all be Harry's.

Anyway moving swiftly on..keen to get into the theme I wanted to wear my Hogwarts robes but the owl carrying my acceptance letter must have got lost on the way to my house. So I wore my shiny new trench and had a lovely time swishing around like Snape McGonagall. 




Wearing: French Connection trench, Mary Katrantzou x Topshop blouse (old), Topshop Jamie jeansNext boots, Michael Kors watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wore Today