Friday 6 March 2015

BrandAlley French Connection Clearance Sale.


BRANDALLEY UK - FRENCH CONNECTION 


This is just a quick post to highlight the French Connection clearance sale that is on BrandAlley at the moment, it's absolutely amazing! I got the two coats below for £78. THAT'S RIGHT, £78 FOR THE PAIR!! They retail at nearly £400 for both..so I'd feel a bit selfish not spreading the word about the sale. 



Unfortunately (for you, tee hee) I got the last of the trench coat, but there's still some absolute bargains, so shop away kids, it ends tonight and there's up to 90% off! Find it here. You will have to sign up and become a member, but it's well worth it as they have amazing flash sales of gorgeous designer brands like Nicole Farhi, Jaegar, Whistles, and I hear on good authority that there's a huge Mango sale coming up too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wore Today