Thursday 13 February 2014

If I Could Just Win The Lottery That Would Be Lovely.


IF I COULD JUST WIN THE LOTTERY THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.





February Wishlist






Every month I tell myself that when I get paid I'll take a look at my Polyvore and actually buy the things I've been clipping, to make sure I get something I've wanted for a while. Every month I go on a mad one and buy whatever takes my fancy.

In March I am DETERMINED to buy some of the things on this months wishlist, because I love them, and a lot of them are actually useful for once. I've re-hauled my life and money and actually have a budget (yuck) so buying things that are useful and really work within my wardrobe has become a lot more important. No more buys of things I love then never quite get round to wearing. Not that I can afford all of the above, but I think the white H&M vest and the Zara dress are definites. 

I'm a new woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wore Today