Thursday 27 February 2014

Capsule Wardrobe.


CAPSULE WARDROBE.




Capsule Wardrobe






I'm clearly still obsessed with the whole black-blue-grey-white thing that I posted about before. You wouldn't know it, as I don't look this chic. (Today I've gone for leopard print, net and gold chains and I look a bit like a Macklemore tribute act).

 I don't feel like I've bought much like this either, and I reckon I'd definitely be happier if I had. Although I've bought a lot of grey. And I bought a blue and grey bag (which I need to show you, as it's incred). And I've bought black shoes. Ok maybe this has influenced me a bit. But I feel like I need to remember how much I like this when I go shopping and try and buy into it..rather than heading for the craziest thing that only a batty old art teacher should wear.

Also..can we just talk about HOW CUTE THAT CAT BAG IS. What's better than a cat with eyelashes? It would literally only hold my phone but I'm not sure I care. With that and all my art teacher clothes I'm well on my way to being avoided in the street. 

Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wore Today