Sunday 23 June 2013

Wishlist: It's Still All White.


IT'S STILL ALL WHITE.

(AND BLACK)


Still loving monochrome










I'm still loving monochrome. I wasn't sure I'd like it at all at first, because I think it's easy to cross into looking boring, or like a waitress, but I think it can look really classy and elegant. I'm looking to add all as many of the pieces above as possible into my wardrobe..particularly the white lace t-shirt dress, because I think it's amazing. 

If you're looking to get more monochrome bits..run like a madwoman to H&M. I had to use every ounce of my willpower to restrain myself when I went in there recently. And that's saying something, as my willpower seems to have gone on holiday. That's the only excuse I can think of that explains why I keep eating cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wore Today